Monday, August 30, 2010

My Channel Background

MyWeezyLover, a YouTuber subscriber, like my background on my main channel page so much, she asked if I could do a nail design to mimic it.


Here's my background



And here's the nail design


PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
H&M polish in - Bella's Choice
China Glaze in - Something Sweet
Sinful Colors in - Cream Pink
"Franken" in - School Bus
L.A.Color Craze in - Black
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Black
Hurricane Nail Striper in White
China Glaze Fast Forward top Coat

For full tutorial on this look, please visit my YouTube channel



7 comments:

Laura said...

awesome!! ^-^

kaizokumousy said...

I loved it dolly! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Haha wow that's so cool! Great idea!

Tiana said...

Ow, wow, you did a hell of a job! I love it. It looks very nice on your pretty nails! <3<3<3

Maddy said...

WOahh, those nails remind me of graffiti. really cool :)
visit me: http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
xo

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

wow that's amazing !!!

Paulina said...

wow! love it!