Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween French

Next up in my Halloween series,
a classic french mani, Halloween style.
I love how this is really festive, and clearly for Halloween,
yet it's simple and understated enough to wear to work, school, etc.





PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Cloud 9
Sinful Colors in - UFO
ORLY in - Goth
Lime Green Rhinestones
Purple Striping Tape
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat



to see how I achieved this look, please visit my YouTube channel


www.youtube.com/dollface22772 

7 comments:

aoana said...

I love it:)

Mistress Zombie said...

Oh now that is cute. Yay for purple in a halloween mani.

Supersparklekitty said...

It's very festive looking. I like it alot!

The Madd Crafter said...

Oh, SNAP! I LOVE these nails! They are just amazing an so classy looking for the holidays. Seriously a great look.

I wanted to also toss this link at you, hoping that you might be interested. I'm hoping a give away at my blog in hopes of helping with the whole Breast Cancer Awareness. I would be honored if you checked it out because I really enjoy reading your blog.
http://totallynailedit.blogspot.com/2010/10/she-lives-and-theres-give-away.html

The Preppy Student said...

fantastic design

Enamel Girl said...

i agree. you can celebrate the Holiday and still be work appropriate! very nice :)

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

Cute helloween look!!