Monday, October 18, 2010

Little Monsters

Next up in my Halloween series,
Little Monsters
This was actually my daughter's idea and request when we were in the craft store, she saw the little gogglely eyes and thought it would be funny and cute if I painted monsters on my nails and added the eyes to them

They are really cute, and the eyes giggle every time you move.
PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Full Moon
L.A.Colors Art Deco stripers in - Black, White & Yellow
Milani Nail Art Striper in - Orange Graph
Art Club Color Club stripers in - Orchestra and Mochalotta
Hurricane Nail stripers in - Light Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Lime Green, & Magenta

4 mm gogglely eyes
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat

For full tutorial on how I did this look, 
please visit my youTube channel

19 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

oomg these are adotrable! i love them, great job! the tut is great too!

Unknown said...

Aww so cute! :)

Akuma Kanji said...

Those are truly cuute. I love them and now I have some new ideas for my Halloween nail art ;)

ThRiSzHa said...

OMG!! so cute....

nail crazy said...

Your work is amazing,I love this monsters :-)

Trincess said...

these are so cute =)))

myclumsyheart said...

HOLY CRAP! Those little monsters are AMAZING!!

Mistress Zombie said...

Those are just TOO cute. Your kid was smart to ask for these, LUV them! Though I think the "giggling" eyes would drive me bonkers at night while trying to sleep.

Unknown said...

OMG! so cute!

Thifa said...

These are adorable!!!!

Rins said...

SOOOOO CUTE!

Unknown said...

You are really talented! I love to read your blog!

kory_nails said...

so funny monsters..cute

The Madd Crafter said...

These are, quite possibly, the CUTEST Halloween manicures that I've seen. I would love to feature this look in my blog with a link to your blog. Would that be ok?

Pretty said...

ehh so cute

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

That's very sweet of you, Mad Crafter, of course you can feature them!

And thank you to everyone for the kind words, I'm so happy you like these little critters!

Danielle said...

awww this is super cute!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

These are so amazingly cute!

Arie said...

omg super cute!