Friday, October 22, 2010

Harvest Moon

I can't tell you how many times this look was requested...but it was ALOT.

I found this design online and I fell in love with it, so I decided to re-create it. I'd love to give proper credit, but unfortunately I don't know who did the original.
Here is the design




PRODUCTS USED:
Sinful Colors Base Coat
Jordana Polish in - Electric Blue
N.Y.C. Nail Enamel in - Skin Tight Denim Creme
Sally Hansen's Lacquer Shine in - Spark
Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in - Sea & Be Seen
"Franken" in - School Bus
L.A. Colors Art Deco in - Black and White
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat



For full tutorial on how I achieved this look,
please visit my YouTube channel

9 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

so cute! not spooky at all.

ThRiSzHa said...

as always.. im always amazed with ur design.. oh my.. can u give me some of ur talent specially on painting nails..

JQ said...

Soooo CUTE! Love the fence at the tips. <3

Supersparklekitty said...

I love kitties.So cute!

The Preppy Student said...

this is awesome!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

amazing!

The Madd Crafter said...

I seriously love this. I think it is so adorable and I totally showed it to my friend last night that loves cats. You do such amazing work.

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Love this!

nail crazy said...

Wow, you're really really good in this,looks awesome!!!