Monday, October 25, 2010

Zombified!

With just a few days before Halloween, I'll be posting a new design everyday with my highest most requested looks.
Zombies, and/or dead; cadaver nails.....what a surprise, were the #1 requested look I got.
If yer creeped out, then I know I've done my job =D





PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Brucci Nail Lacquer in - Elizabeth A's "Natural"
KleanColor in - Cafe Au Lait
KleanColor in - Military Green
Maybelline Express Finish in - Blac
Finger Paints in - Sculpted Scarlet
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in - Plum Luck
Pure ICE in - Kiss Me Here
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Black
Porous Sponge
Matte Magic Top Coat


For the full tutorial on how I achieved this look,
please visit my YouTube channel



11 comments:

Mistress Zombie said...

I honestly started giggling with glee when I saw the little picture on my dashboard of this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE zombies. This is soo awesome. Sorry but you didnt creep me out, but you sure as heck made me happy!

Yes yes, there is something wrong with me because I have a slight obsession with zombies. *runs and hides*

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

LOL you aren't alone, I've got a thing for zombies too. I couldn't wait to do this look! You going to watch that new show on AMC, "The Walking Dead"? It premieres on Halloween night...looking forward to watching it

Tempera said...

Awesome! lol This is disgusting and very well done. Love it.

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Yeah, that pretty much freaked me out a bit but does look very awesome!
I'm gonna be a Gothic doll for Halloween so unfortutely I can't try this out ;___;
Maybe Christmas. xD

JQ said...

Ewwwwwwwwies! *LOL* Suerpawesometastic. :)

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

whoa! Gross! = This is awesome!

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwww...lol that looks really nasty!! you did a really good job on it.had a shiver run up my spine when i saw the first photo..lol

The Preppy Student said...

this is so scary! nice job!

nihrida said...

This is amazingly gross! Grossly amazing? Either way, WELL DONE!

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

This looks AWESOME

Nail Talez said...

Lol I never thought I'd ever look at your hand and think ewwwwwww. Great job!