Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jack & Friends

Probably the 2nd most requested look, 
I would have done a design for Nightmare Before Christmas even if no one asked me. 
Yes, I love it that much!
Tim Burton, Halloween, & Jack Skellington....what's not to love??

Anyways, here is today's look.


PRODUCTS USED:

Sinful Colors Base Coat
Prevail Nail Lacquer in - Midtown Mayhem
China Glaze in - Mummy May I
China Glaze in - L8R G8R
Sinful Colors in - Show Me The Way
"Franken" in - School Bus
KleanColor in - Pastel Teal
So Easy Stripe Rite in - Bright Green
L.A. Colors Art Deco in Black & White
Hurricane Nail Stripers in - Orange & Red
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
For full tutorial on how I achieved this look,
please visit my YouTube channel

11 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

oh my god I LOVE this! I LOVE the nightmare before christmas!!!

Mistress Zombie said...

super awesome mani! I love TNBC a well.

ThRiSzHa said...

u always made an awesome nail design.. and u love ur halloween nails... UR REALLY A PRO!!

Danielle said...

LOOOOVE! you did an awesome job, love tim burton :)

nail crazy said...

Wow...perfect!

Akuma Kanji said...

Oh men, I totally love the thumb nail!!!! I'm in love *_______* *on to the tutorial*

Christina said...

So amazingly well done! :D I love it! <3

-Christina

p.s. have you received your package yet?

Sinsaukko said...

Oh my! I just love The Nightmare Before Christmas and I think these nails are amazing! Especially the thumb is gorgeous<3

Nail Talez said...

lol we almost did the same mani. Great minds think alike. I submitted to the fab ur nails challenge, so I haven't posted it yet. Great job. Love it as usual.

Isabel said...

I once rented this dvd because I'm a fan of actor Richard Thomas (The Waltons John Boy), I was very afraid of this movie and you could paint your nails just like the "IT" I was scared.
sorry if any spelling error, I used the google translator.

Tara said...

actually... all three of us did! in reference to nikki's comment "lol we almost did the same mani. Great minds think alike." though I'm glad I did mine at the beginning of the month so we all didn't do it at once. I'm lovin' it- You both did a great job! I love the Stitches post too!!