Saturday, October 30, 2010

Candy Corn Bling

Another request and classic look is Candy Corns, but I wanted to change it up a bit rather than just paint candy on my nails.
so I came up with this super simple design, 
but I love it, looks super sweet,
like my nails were just dipped in sugar!





PRODUCTS USED:
Sinful Colors Base Coat
Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength Nail Lacquer in - First Dance
!.5 mm Rhinestones in Clear, Orange & Yellow
Martha Stewart Bullion Beads in - Fire Opal, Yellow Barite, & Clear
Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat






I do hope you enjoyed my Halloween nails series!

Have a very safe & Happy Halloween!!
PHEW, I'm tired... I'm gonna go pass out now!!

5 comments:

Freshie said...

What a great way to sparkle this up!

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

this to cute !!!

PS please don't forget to enter my Stilla give away xoxo

JQ said...

Martha Stewart beads! I've been coveting them for so long now and I just can't wait to go pick them up!

<3

The Preppy Student said...

this is sooo cool! i love this manicure! nice job!

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

This looks awesome! Those beads are great.