Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I do hope that everyone had a fun and happily haunted Halloween!

 This year was ALL about the Mario Brothers
I have no idea what's up with their military poses LOL,
but they made out like bandits! Enough candy to last a year!





 It was very chilly and windy in our little water town, but it was still beautiful.

I snapped these pics as the kids were going from door to door.



And for me, right up until the very end, I couldn't decide what I wanted to do for when we went out...but in the end, I choose a skull/skeleton



So did anyone dress up this year for a party, or just for the hell of it?
What was your costume?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I took my niece and nephew trick or treating (in California) and I saw two boys dressed up in the exact same outfits, they were adorable! :)

Great makeup!

nihrida said...

Wow, great costumes and make up!

JQ said...

Your skeleton makeup is the BOMB! Awesome! I totally didn't dress up at all this Halloween. Depressing!

Unknown said...

Hi Dolface!!
I'm Sneppy81 on Youtube, do you remember me?! ^_^

You are very talented, congrats!!
Kisses from Sicily!!!

Unknown said...

i tagged you because i love your blog very much and slso the nailart you make...great make up BTW

http://nails-4-fun.blogspot.com/2010/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Fey (TheNailExperiment) said...

Loved your makeup!!!
And the kids look awesome!
I went as a nurse and my boyfriend was Jack Sparrow! I have pictures of us and our nails for halloween on my blog: www.thenailexperiment.com

Arie said...

Cool!!
Great make-up.