Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bullseye

Ahhhhh, after a few days rest, and a bit of time to clear out all the cobwebs and ghoulies of the Halloween season,
I've come up with this simple design.

I really like the cool color tone combination's.



PRODUCTS USED:
Sinful Colors Base Coat
OPI - My Throne For a Cranberry Scone
Pure ICE in - Kiss Me Here
Sinful Colors in - Queen Of Beauty
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - White
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Black
Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat
For full tutorial on this look, please visit my YouTube channel



10 comments:

nail crazy said...

Really nice mani,I like all the colours,like the pattern :-D

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

amazing! maybe I'll recreate it on my nails!!!

ThRiSzHa said...

ohh wow.. i love this... I would love to try this on my nails...

april brooks said...

Oh man! This is amazing!

JQ said...

This is SOOO cool! Yoink! What a pretty colour combo too.

Akuma Kanji said...

Simple and pretty! I agree with you, the colour combination came out lovely! :D

Lunka_Almeida said...

I wish I could do things like that with my nails... =\

martienn said...

nice blog; ) ur photo is really fantastic !!!
i like it :**


follow me and write a comment if you want ! <3

Lacey said...

I'm gonna try this one. Very nice

ThRiSzHa said...

ohh I love this.. i would like to try this on my nails.. im watching ur tutorial now.. thanks hunn..