Friday, October 29, 2010

Vampire

Another highly requested look was a vampire inspired look.
I'm obsessed with all things Vampire, 
so this was an obvious design for me to do even without the requests.
The tough decision was choosing just one design. 
I probably had about 10 ideas, but I narrowed it down to 3.

Everything inspired these looks from movies, to books, to photos...
this first one was heavily influenced by The Vampire Diaries





 Gothic Vampiress, long, pointed Jet Black nails, 
this is a real simple look, but very effective in full costume.


I'd have to say that True Blood inspired this look
Aptly named, FangBanger, fangs with dripping blood and two pierced nails with single drop beads to add to the effect, and of course nothing would be complete without the little advertisement of Bite Me to let all the blood suckers know you are ready for the taking.

I'll add the rest of my ideas in my playbook 
and save em for next year ;) and in the meantime, if you'd like to see the full tutorial on how I achieved the first look, then please head yo my YouTube channel,




4 comments:

Cel said...

Wow, I love both looks but the first one especially is amazing! So much detail <3

ThRiSzHa said...

as always u did an amazing nail designs

Sara said...

Pierced nails? WOW! :) this is truly amazing. Love all of em!

JQ said...

I am so in love with the pierced blood drops! <3 <3 <3 I need tog et me some fakies so I can try this! <3 <3