Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Witches Brew

Today's look was another highly requested look. 
Water marbling.
But I didn't want to do the standard Orange & Black, 
so I came up with this look.
The colors represent the Witches Brew, with the witch on her little broom, and the Black rhinestones, her crazy flying path.





PRODUCTS USED:

MAY6iX Nail Lacquer in - White
Pure ICE in - No Means No
Pure Ice in - Wild Thing
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - SunKissed
Sinful Colors in - Black on Black
Small Black Rhinestones
Bundle Monster Plate # BM13
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat


For full tutorial on how I achieved this look, 
please visit my YouTube channel

 




7 comments:

H said...

This is so clever! I love it!

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Wow, yours turned out awesome.
I feel bad about mine now xD

nail crazy said...

You really amaze me :-)

Thiane farias said...

adorei muito linda a unha!

aoana said...

very beautiful

Daily Nail said...

This is super cute- I love the color combination- and the addition of the witch & rhinestones!!

Unknown said...

Love,Love,Love the color combo. Great mani!