Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Sparkle

This is such a simple design, but it's so pretty!
Here is my thanksgiving mani.

PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry in - Beige Blast
Essie in - Variety
Assorted Autumn Rhinestones from Michael's
Nail Glue (to adhere stones)
INM Looks Wet Top Coat
As always, if you'd like to see how I achieved this look,
please visit my YouTube channel

I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday 
and don't eat too much turkey!



9 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

this is pretty! I love Essie Variety- it looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

festive for sure! happy turkey day!

Rory said...

This is great! Here I was just excited for my Deborah Lippmann Superstar Thanksgiving look. This is way better!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Wow! I like all the little stones. I hope they stay on for you.

Lolitadewdrop said...

That is such a pretty mani, the little stones look like sweets to me.

Freshie said...

Love thi! Not sure how durable? You'll have to let us know.

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

nail crazy said...

Some crazy nails :-)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Beatlemarta said...

Wow!
That's really amazing!