Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Leopard

YAY!! The holidays are finally here!! 
It's such a magical time of year, I love it!!
This is the 1st of several holiday mani's that I've got planned, 
hope you enjoy!!


Christmas leopard, this is SO simple and easy, but so festive I love it!
PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Tokyo Pearl
Sinful Colors in - HD Nails
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Red Glitter
Dotting Tool
Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my YouTube channel



And while your there, check out my 24 days of Christmas daily giveaway!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This one is fun!!!!

Nono said...

Great idea! I love leopard manis but I never would have thought to try it in Christmas colors!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the idea of making a leopard print holiday.

Akuma Kanji said...

Oh so lovely! I'm having a Christmas manicures saga! I'm on my second now.... I'm always up to see other blogs but I'm so lazy to post on mine :P

Enamel Girl said...

that's a fun mani! so cute :)

Paulina said...

that's a good idea for a x-mas mani :)

ThRiSzHa said...

so nice..

JQ said...

Super cute! I now want to ice some sugar cookies like this. :P

Crazy4makeup said...

lovely ;)

Law1sfab said...

oh I love this! My favourite nail polish is always Barry M any colour :P xxx

Arie said...

Aww pretty snow flakes!