Thursday, December 23, 2010

Glitter Candy Stripe

Here is my final Holiday design, 
and my choice to wear for Christmas

It's a pretty simple look, but gorgeous just the same, 
and I HAVE to have some form of glitter on my nails
for Christmas, or the holiday just doesn't feel right!

So anyways, here it is, just a simple candy cane stripe, 
with LOADS of glitter!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!

PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Snow Me White
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Green Glitter
Ornaments 2-way Nail Art Pen in - Red Glitter
NK polish in - Mystical
Silver Striping Tape
Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat
For full tutorial on this look,
please visit my YouTube channel
 

7 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

This looks AMAZING! Im in awe!

Silence is Loud said...

Very glittery!! i love!!

Olivia said...

Love it!
I recreated your winter wonderland nails and posted about it on my blog if you wanted to have a look.
Hope you don't mind me doing it, but your nails always look great!
xx

Rins said...

Absolutely classy! :)

bostonian Couture said...

HOLY COW, that's what i wanted to do, it looks better than what i thought i might look. did you design this yourself? it's stunning

april brooks said...

Gorgeous!

CrazyCajunCousins said...

These are the cutest christmas nails I've seen!!!

Please follow my nail blog !