Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Comfort Zone (Smokey Eye)

So here is another eye look with the 
new 8-pan Wet n Wild palettes,
this is a sultry, smokey green eye using
Comfort Zone




Here are some swatches
 

 ( left side )

                                                                       ( right side )




This palette is very pigmented, and the colors are all stunning.
My only complaint is that there are no mattes.
The color in the far bottom right corner is a dupe for
MAC's Club shadow. The duochrome is amazing, however,
the base is WAY too red for my skin tone.
When I use this color, I always use it over another color,
to allow the duochrome to shine, but without the red, 
which is what I did here.








Starting with Palladio Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in - Horseradish on the lid
#6 on the lid
#7 in the crease
#1 in inner corner & highlight
#4 in Outer V 
#8 on top of #4 on Outer V
Jordana Easy Liner in - Seagreen across top lash line and outer corner of bottom lash line
#6 center bottom lash line
#1 inner corner bottom lash line
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in - Very Black 


These palettes are really so gorgeous, and the great news is, 
they are NOT limited addition, so if you haven't picked these up, 
but were thinking about it,
I HIGHLY recommend them.


Tons of possible eye looks with this single palette alone.


Interested in seeing more? Just let me know!



10 comments:

Cláudia Mendonça said...

Hello =)
This palette have colors so nice and beautiful**

Love the look.
Xoxo**

Ayesha Monique said...

Simply gorgeous. Love this look so much

Natalie said...

Aww... How I wish I can get hold of some WnW palettes!!
Thanks for sharing!

Maria said...

it looks so pretty on you ..have u ever considered doing make up tutorials!?

Dea said...

Happy Bithday to YOU !
Happy Bithday to YOU !
Happy Bithday dear DOLLY (^_^)
Happy Bithday to YOU !
Hope that this special day to bring you joy, happynes & love !!! enjoy it because is a special day♥.
ITS UR BIRTHDAY (^_^) ..
♥♥LOVE YOU ♥♥
ur pink friend :D , Dreea

Unknown said...

I heard it's you birthday, sorry I'm late, but
Happy bithrday!!!

Unknown said...

OMg I love you eyes!!
I want them, lol
So gorgeous your makeup!!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks so much everyone!

Gwen - SpaceLifeThoughts said...

Pigmentation is AWESOME. I love your eyelook :)

YazmiinAktar said...

oohh, this is really pretty!!!

please check out my blog...
www.yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com
www.yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com

&& perhaps follow, if you like? xx