Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend Mani

Tomorrow I've got to HUGE
party to attend and I wanted something unique, 
something that would really stand out. 
So I decided to do a re-creation of a look
from fellow YouTuber and AMAZING artist, 
This is her Shattered Glass look



I'm in LOVE with it! The holographic pigment is to die for!
If you aren't familiar with Robin's work, I HIGHLY recommend 
you check her out. 

Robin's YouTube:


Robin's Blog:



I will also be doing nails and makeup for
my 2 sister-in-laws, as well as my niece, 
for whom the party is for.

I will be posting pictures of the nails 
and makeup sometime next week. 

Have a great weekend everyone!!


15 comments:

doradadama said...

these are marvelous ..great job.

FOREVER '92 said...

oooo Cool! The black looks like it is liquid and it slowly covering the pretty holographic color

Unknown said...

I saw Robins video...she is awesome and I love her bubbly personality :)

Love your mani :)

Unknown said...

What glitter did you use? Please email me if you don't mind.

nailsbeautiqued(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thank you :)

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

Gorgeus how the manicure looks :)

Enamel Girl said...

Robin is awesome and so is this mani!!!

Minty said...

I love it! So simple yet so cute!

Miss Pinkz said...

looks like glitter flames

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

Great job on the mani :D That holographic pigment is so beautiful I ordered mine today cant wait!!!

Thays said...

Mas ficou lindo, como você fez????
beijos

Supersparklekitty said...

This is my favorite of all your manis! Hope you enjoy the party!

G. said...

Love, love, LOVE this mani!!! xo

~Leslie~ said...

This is so cool! Where can I find this 3d holographic pigment?!? She only mentions the name in her video, doesn't show any brand label... Google isn't helping me either. :( It sounds like she's saying Enoz, but surely that's not spelled right because I can't find it! Please help :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love love LOVE these nails!! They look fabulous!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Anonymous said...

Very nice manicure!