Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekend Mani


I've really been on a Betsey Johnson kick as of late.
Her sense of style, her designs are so bright and quirky, 
they are just so much fun, there really isn't much NOT to love!




If you don't already know, I've got an obsession with skulls, 
so when I saw these adorable earrings from her, 
I just had to have them!
I've been wearing them non-stop!


So here is my simple mani, 
my little homage to Betsey Johnson





Essie's Knockout Pout (base)
H & M's Bella's Choice (leopard spots)

10 comments:

rebecca said...

i have betsey earrings too! i can't stop wearing them. they are these amazing navy bows with pink rhinestones and gold details. so freakin' adorable.
maybe i'll have to do a betsey inspired mani too!
love the leopard!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this mani!!
So amazing!

Unknown said...

I love the earrings and I love the manicure! :)

FOREVER '92 said...

I love the colors you use
-I always love Betsey Johnson, her stuff is always cute, girly, and edgy. Great mani !

Akuma Kanji said...

I love this manicure! The combination of colours is unique to my eyes :)

mysweetie924 said...

Love this mani!! so so cute. I also love Betsey stuff the colors are always so vibrant, don't always care for the price of the items but i usually can find good deals at ross and marshalls!

~KellyJosephine~ said...

Okay I totally get it, Betsy Johnson I see her stuff and just smile love the pinky picture and I have to comment on the post below as well steampunk, AMAZING!!!!! Kelly

Hatchet Hollie said...

Super Cute! I love it!

Kenzie said...

Love Betsey! I have lost count as to how many bags and jewelry of hers i have.

feedkmayeorchids said...

Love your nails and Betsey! I recently did Betsey inspired nails but haven't posted it yet.