Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tuscan Tiles

While shopping in am home improvement store
a couple of weeks ago, they had a pre-fabricated kitchen set up
with a Tuscany theme.
They had the most gorgeous hand-painted Tuscan tiles
for the back splash and I was inspired to re-create the look!






PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Wet n Wild - Wild Shine in - French White Creme
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in - Strike A Pose
Brucci Polish in - Victoria's Blue Eyes
Brucci Polish in - Elizabeth's A Natural
Color Club's Art Club Striper in - You're Golden
Kiss Nail Art in - Soft Green
Kiss Nail Art in - Soft Blue
Dotting Tool
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat

To see the full tutorial on this look, 
please visit my YouTube page at:



8 comments:

Unknown said...

A really cool mani!!
I love it!

Natalie said...

That is pretty! I love the design inspiration too!

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

so gorgeous, really eye catching x

Girly Bits said...

Fantastic! I am trying this for sure. I just did your peek-a-boo turtle one on my toes

Breigh said...

Heya, I've tagged you for some awards!! :) http://gettingirlie.blogspot.com/2011/06/queen-wave-oh-oh-id-like-to-thank-my.html

Unknown said...

That is such a gorgeous design!!!

Unknown said...

Wowweee! Hope to be that creative. Please follow i am a newbie at nail blogging. http://glamovision.blogspot.com/

Nailderella said...

it looks gorgeous!