Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mint Chip

I must be on a sweet treat kick, 
all my manis lately seem to be food related LOL
Anyway, here is my latest, inspired by one of my
all time favs, Mint Chip ice cream




PRODUCTS USED:
Sinful Colors Base Coat
Maybelline Express Finish in - Blushing Bride
Essie in - Mint Candy Apple
Love & Beauty Nail Lacquer in - Brown
Color Club's Art Club in - Mochalotta
3D Nail Art Bows from E-bay
Dotting Tool
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat
for the full tutorial on this look,
please visit my YouTube channel at
 

18 comments:

Kellyta said...

what a cute mani! =D

Unknown said...

Very cute and girlie :)

Sandra said...

This is so cute! I love light blue and brown together!

Polish AMOR said...

this is soooo darn cute!!!!

Iza said...

This is really cute! I love the colors and the bows :)

Unknown said...

Those bows are so cute!

Olivia said...

This is gorgeous! I'm going to have to try it :)

HYPNOTIZINGCOSMETICS said...

Oeh that looks great!

Unknown said...

I'm in love!!
So cute!!!
Awesome mani!

Brigitte Honeybee said...

i like em, alot

BreezeyBee Blog

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

These are ridiculously cute!

k . . . said...

Pretty cool and sweet post. Love the bows and green tips! I will attempt to recreate; fingers crossed. lol
xoxo,
kk

BeautyBehaved said...

omg i love this!
its so adoreable and girly!
and its perfect(:

<3 BB

Natalie said...

Oh my! This does look tasty! :-)

Amour Fou. said...

Love love love!

Z-Nails said...

I just want to tell you that I follow your site and you create wondeful arts on your nails. Bravo!!!

Sarah said...

cute and unique nails =)

From Broadway said...

this is just so pretty and cute!!