Monday, November 14, 2011

Kleancolor - Chunky Black Holo








 A Grey tinted jelly with multi-sized hex holo glitters
that reflect from 
Red - Orange - Yellow - Green
A single layer over a basic black cream 
and you've got magic on your nails!
My only gripe about this polish is that
for whatever reason, Kleancolor's
jelly's take AGES to dry.

The trick is to use extremely thin coats and
wait at least 30 minutes between coats.
I know, ridiculous, right?
For some shades I wouldn't bother, but this one
it's worth the slow process.
YUMMY!


9 comments:

aoana said...

omg.so cool!!!

Iris said...

What a special polisch very beautiful.

xx Iris
http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

REally great!
I love it!

Tânia said...

I just love that kind of holos

JaeMarie2008 said...

OMG!! SO eye catching!! Really pretty!! I want one!! lol

I Drink Nail Polish said...

How do I not own this polish?!?? It's so awesome! LOVE! <3

Kialuzula said...

Chunky holo black can turn any polish into pure magic!

prince said...

You will see how much better the wine tastes when you do this. Play bazaar
satta king

Dreams Explanation said...

nice post thanks for update