Thursday, February 18, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!






Here's the Tweet from Summit earlier today!!!



FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** Does the happy dance! ****

So, who already planned on supporting Rob by going to see Remember Me?
Who plans on seeing this movie just for the Eclipse trailer??

I had planned on waiting till this came out on DVD....sorry Rob, you know I still love ya...but movie tickets these days are tight on the wallet. When I have to dig into my nail polish fund to go see a movie, there's a problem! 


But, alas, after this announcement, how can I not go? So, March 12th, I'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed waiting on line to see this movie. I'll be sure to post an update, not only with my thoughts about the Eclipse trailer, but of course my review on Remember Me as well. 
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you are following my blog. Otherwise I never would have found out about yours!

I am glad that another lacquerhear is as excited about Twilight as I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

YAY! A fellow Twilighter! <3 I'll be sure to posy my thoughts on the trailer when I get back from seeing the movie! I'm SO excited!