Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Basket Weave

The first of my Easter looks, this was inspired by colorful Easter baskets by my fellow YouTuber, Linda165



PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Tokyo Pearl
Hurrincane Striper in - Sky Blue
So Easy Stripe Rite in - Lavender Pearl
KISS Nail Art Striper in - Soft Mint Green
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Baby Pink
"Franken" Striper in - Pale Yellow
2mm Round Rhinestones
Seche Vite Top Coat


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel

www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772

OR

click the You Tube icon in the sidebar
---------------------------------------------->>
 

14 comments:

WizardsOfBling said...

That is so cute! Awesome job!
~Sylvia

Unknown said...

WOW!!!
love it :)

Liana said...

Perfect! As allways!!!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Cute! Great seeing all those pastels together.

Polish Hoarder said...

So cute and very Easter-y! :)

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous easter mani! Very Creative:)

Arie said...

Great Job! so pretty!
I tagged you! :)
http://arie-catchthebeauty.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

Wow, thats gorgeous!

Unknown said...

so lovely !!

Nail Talez said...

very cute!

MudMaskHoochie said...

Oh this is so pretty! Lovely :)

Naiyana said...

Very Cretive!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so cute! I'm going to try it on my very short nails. -JenB

jo.frougal said...

Oohhh that is lovely, and so complicated!!! I think I'll give it a try sometime, thanks for the inspiration!