Thursday, April 1, 2010

Egg Hunt!

Here's my latest Easter design. Easter isn't complete without some decorated eggs, and let's not forget the Easter bunny!





PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
China Glaze in - Lemon Fizz
Color Club n - Factory Girl
Sally Hansen's Salon Nail Lacquer in - Made You Blush
Essie in - St. Lucia Lilac
"Franken" dupe of MAC's Peppermint Patti
SO Easy Stripe Rite in - Lavender Pearl
KISS Nail Art Paint in - Soft Green
L.A.Colors in - Baby Pink
L.A.Colors in - White
Hurricane Nail Art Polish in - Sky Blue
"Franken" Nail Art Polish in - Pale Yellow
Dotting Tool
Fine Nail Art Brush
Various pastel acrylic paints
Seche Vite Top Coat
For ful tutorial on this design, please visit my You Tube channel

www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772
OR

click the You Tube link in the sidebar
------------------------------------------------>>

10 comments:

Alisa said...

This is the best nail art I've seen all week!

Unknown said...

Very cute love the bunny !♥

Unknown said...

This is really cute!!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Too cute. Love the easter bunny.

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

very cute!

nihrida said...

Awwww..look at the bunny. =) So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, the bunny is soo cute!

WizardsOfBling said...

Awwwww! Sooo cute! And sweet! Love them! And I cant wait to get my flower ring!!! We're going to do a post of them with polish to match!
~Sylvia

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Ooooooooo, I can't wait to see!! Take lots of pics Silvia!

Gabriela said...

It`s so cute!!! It`s the best Easter manicure I have seen :)