Thursday, March 4, 2010

FENDI inspired nails

This is a contest entry for a fellow YouTuber, lololicious69. The theme is designer's. I chose Fendi and did a look based on the logo.

 

PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Systems Base & Top Coat
China Glaze in - White Out
KleanColor in - Black
L.A. Colors Art Deco in - White
Hurricane Nail Art Polishes in Black & Silver Glitter
Nailene Perfect Tips - French Tip Guide Strips
3mm Clear Round Rhinestones


For full tutorial, please visit my YT channel

www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772

OR

click the YouTube link in the sidebar.
---------------------------->>
 


6 comments:

nihrida said...

You did a great job! Well done!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

WOOO! I love this....B&W class!
I've always wanted a Fendi purse.

:B
~Tiffani

Paige said...

Ooo, I love this!

Polish Hoarder said...

Very cute nails! I'm really enjoying them!

Anonymous said...

Hi
Compliment! ne can see that you also have passion to do so.
I work with gel, and I have some style on my blog.

loving greeting from Italy ... Alimc-pink lady ....

jo.frougal said...

Oooh that is so cute and so complicated! Great job!