Friday, March 5, 2010

St. Paddy's Day - Luck O' The Irish

2nd look for St. Patrick's Day, a simple french with an Irish twist.

 

Products used:

PRO Systems Base & Top Coat
N.Y.C. In A New York Minute polish in - Mulberry Street
Sinful Colors in - HD Nails
Sinful Colors in - Call You Later
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - White
Hurricane Nail Art Striper in - Gold Glitter
O.P.I. in - Jade Is The New Black ( for Shamrock)
Dotting Tool

For full tutorial, please visit my You Tube channel

www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772

OR

click the Y.T. link in the sidebar
------------------------------------->>
 

9 comments:

Paige said...

That looks awesome; love it!

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

Makes me want green beer! I love it!

:B
~Tiffani

sarahloo said...

fun, fun, FUN! I love greens so much. so this is like a green dream to me! :D

Delainie said...

Ahh! I love this! I might just have to follow your tutorial for St. Patty's Day!! (:

Unknown said...

love it !!! perfect :)

chocaddict said...

it looks great! I'll probably have to do the same for St Pat's ^^

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Couture said...

So amazing!

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks so much guys!