Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Springtime French

First up on my request list is this simple french mani.
The request is from 
thehollister29
and she asked for something simple to do, understated yet pretty for a young girl.
PRODUCTS USED:

Wet n Wild Megalast in - Sugar Coat
China Glaze in - White Out
Zoya in - Emme
Pure ICE in - Free Spirit
Dotting Tool
Small Round Clear Rhinestones


For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel

OR

Click the You Tube icon in the sidebar
-------------------------------------->>>

5 comments:

Lolitadewdrop said...

I like this so much. I love seeing different french manicures. Because the school I go to has a uniform I am only allowed to wear french manicures or clear nail polish.

kory_nails said...

very elegant love it..good job

Camy said...

this is so beautiful!

Eva said...

its gorgeous!!! I could see a bride sporting this at her wedding.

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

i like it so pretty..