Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's Coming Up...Requests

My request list has been building up, 
so slowly but surely I am trying to catch up on them.

Here are some requests you can expect to see from me within the next month or so.


Rockstar nails (this has been requested by several ppl)


Pinkangell3 requested something glittery with Purple & Pink


TheHollister29 requested something simple & understated for a young girl


Addicted2OPI requested a cute Birthday design


NotAllCuteGuysAreGay requested Harry Potter inspired design


TheHildel requested Chess themed nails


JennyandBailey01 requested an Animal Print nail series


Yayirsangle12345 requested Tiger stripes



Peacock Inspired nails ( requested by several ppl)



x3sammaysamx36 requested Dora The Explorer nails



How to apply fake nails (requested by several ppl)



"Twilight Saga" Eclipse nails (requested by several ppl)



There are SO many more requests, please understand it's not always possible to get to them, but I am doing my best.
I am working on it!!

These designs and much, much, more you can expect to see from me very soon!


2 comments:

SailorWifey said...

Can't wait to see them :)

♥ Sailor Wifey

Shotshort said...

wow I love those nail diene!
I follow
kisses!