Friday, August 6, 2010

Celebrate The Birth Of A God

I'm 2 days late with this post, due to vacation, 
so please forgive me Marcus!


On Wednesday, August 4th, 
it was
Marcus Schenkenberg's 
42nd birthday.



Don't know who he is?
Marcus is one of the first male "SuperModels"
made most famous in the early 90's with his Guess ad's.
Uhemm, clearly you can see why.




This man is beauty personified.

Utter Perfection.

The ultimate Greek God ( even though he's Danish)

And someday, I plan on birthing his Adonis-like children.



So I say Happy Birthday to you, Marcus, 
like a fine wine, you only get better with age.




Behold, the beauty of Marcus...













SHIVER. SHUTTER. SIGH.

That is all.


12 comments:

Öykü said...

LOL, this is like your best post ever!

Inge (PolishSis) said...

OMG that man is just gorgeous, especially on the pictures where he's older. Thank you for sharing this, it's a good start of my day :-)

Doo ♥ said...

I never knew his name... Had posters that are here in pics 4, 5, 6... :D

nihrida said...

Yep, he's HOT.

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

LOLOLOL @ my best post ever, I'll have to agree with you on that one. Marcus has been my dirty little obsession for many many years. Glad you enjoyed the post...now, carry on with the drooling!!! :P

theVEROblog said...

*drools* lol

Nail Talez said...

lol he has that stare totally down....wonder if his face just stays that way...nice and sexy!

pelininstyle said...

He is still gorgeous:) He is unique:)
http://pelininstyleenglish.blogspot.com/

Kim Axani said...

MMM what a fox.

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

wow he is very sexy!

Dea said...

oOhmg (^_^)
my PRECIOUSssss ...yes master :)))lol...
he is really GOOOOD :D

Jenny said...

Hi. I'm a bit late on this one, but I just found this blog. Being a swede though, I'm quite certain he is too. I just HAD to correct you. And oh - nice blog!