Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Newest Collections

Ok, so call me a dork, 
I'll wear the badge proudly, 
but I am SO in love with my two latest collections at
my Etsy shop, Littlest Charm Factory.


These button stacker's give the illusion of plugs, but without the pain or commitment. I'm a wuss when it comes to pain, SO I'm down with that.






These are the 12 colors I've got available, but I am always open to taking suggestions or custom colors and arrangements.



~**~

And my second collection, Silhouettes
Perhaps its just the simplicity of the shapes, or perhaps it's the 
stark black in contract with it's white background, but I've 
been obsessed with them for as long as I can remember.
Why not bring that beauty to a piece of jewelry?
Here's a few pieces from the collection. 







Aren't these fun? I have many up on the shop now, with loads more to come, especially some for Halloween  :)
( Giddy laugh)




To check out these collections, as rest of my goodies, 
head to 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those earplugs! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

love those earrings but love the chandelier necklace !!! amazing !!!

schmut said...

You know, stretching isn't painful if it's done right. However, those plugs look better than the real thing. Don't understand why there isn't anything cute or kawaii when it comes to proper earplugs? Bones, hornand tribal ornaments, eh, no thank you.

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

cute! you are very artistic..