Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shabby Chic Summer Rose

Again, another request from a YT subbie 
(I'm actually catching up on my requests, YAY!)

She asked for a Summer rose design, and this is what I came up with.
I love Shabby Chic
PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
TOMA Nail Lacquer in - Innocence
Color Club in - Twiggie
KleanColor in - Melon Green
My Studio Acrylic paint in - Neon Pink
Americana Acrylic paint in - Warm White
Royal-Soft Grip Art Brush - # SG 160
So Easy Stripe Rite in - # 698576 - Medium Green
Color Club's Art Club Striper in - Mochalotta
Cosmetic Sponge
Dotting Tool
For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel




12 comments:

Miss--Moana said...

OMG Wauw!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

super like! the color is perfect!

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

those are awesome great job!!!

Arrianna said...

o wowo that is sooooo pretty! Wish I could do that! lol ^.^

Dainty Darling Digits said...

This is so pretty and girly! You did a fabulous job.

Unknown said...

This is such a work of art! I am speechless! New follower!
X
Catanya

Lisa said...

wow this is so beautiful :)

kaizokumousy said...

wow so cute!!! I want this design on my nails :D

Nadia said...

Aw, that is really pretty and summer-ish! And thank you so much for following my blog! Appreciate it :) I'm trying to follow you as well, but there's something wrong with the.. uhm google account thing atm, but I'll try again later!

Miss K
xx

Enamel Girl said...

so pretty and it matches your blog!!! gorgeous!

Miss Pinkz said...

pretty pink flowers..will try this