Saturday, September 11, 2010

NOTD

WOW, it's really been a crazy week, with kids going 
back to school, getting things in order for upcoming 
holidays and family obligations, I haven't had a free 
moment to look at the complete disarray my nails were in.

Finally getting a few moments to breathe today, I sat back,
gave my nails some good ole' TLC and finished up with a 
very simple but very pretty mani.
Digging through my KleanColor polishes, I pulled out all the Fall colors 
to get ready for many upcoming tutorials,
 and decided to use
Military Green, layered with Starry Meteor today.


KleanColor in - Military Green
KleanColor in - Starry Meteor



I think I've finally got my schedule back in order and will resume nail tutorials this week, but for a few days, I get to stare at these beauties!
 

9 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

i've got to find these two, it's a beautiful combination.

JQ said...

This is SO HOT. :P

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

wow they come out awesome !!!

Gwen said...

Shiny!

Anonymous said...

Hola,me gusta mucho tu blog,Te sigo!Pasate por el mio,y si quieres te haces seguidora!un beso

Oje Delisi (: said...

Hello,


I'm your new followers.


http://ojedelisi.blogspot.com

k . . . said...

Pretty dope nails! I need to pick up a np like that!
So cool, I'm trying to break out of wearing bright np as well and try more darker, edgier colours, even though I'm more attracted to bold np colours. Wish me luck, lol.
xoxo

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

LOL Krystia...it's always nice to branch out and change it up, especially for the different seasons....but nothing wrong with bold colors, stick to what you love!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never thought of this combo...it looks amazing..I have a huge collection of this Kleancolor polish with the help of me stumbling upon a website that only sells them for $1 http://accessoryhut.bigcartel.com/ and the shipping is also cheap.