Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Color Club Spring 2011 Collection, ALTER EGO

Here is your first look at Color Club's new Spring collection,

ALTER EGO

Alter Ego!

Color Club lets you create high-fashion looks for every identity with Alter Ego, their latest collection of diverse, long-lasting lacquers!


Alter Ego’s consists of 12 shades! Go incognito with our opaque shades or rendezvous in full view with our sheers of Alter Ego ‘LIGHTS’ and ‘DARKS’!
 
 
 
Alter Ego’s ‘Reveal Your Mystery Collection’ 7 piece salon pack includes Get a Clue, Revealed, Incognito, Secret Rendezvous, Sheer Disguise, and Give Me a Hint shades plus Milky White Base Coat. 
 
 
 
 
Their ‘Keep It Undercover Collection’ 7 piece salon pack includes Alter Ego, Secret Agent, Total Mystery, Alias, Ulterior Motive and Masquerading plus Vivid Top Coat.



HOLY SMOKES these are gorgeous!!
I can't wait to get my hands on these!!!


7 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

I want the darks! But...Secret Agent looks suspiciously like one of the Orly Cosmic FX collection (but I can't remember which one at the moment).

Megan Harmeyer said...

I mean "Alias", not Secret Agent. Apparently, I can't count.

Supersparklekitty said...

Wow! This is nothing like last Spring's CC colors! I really like the Keep it Under Cover colors!

Anonymous said...

Anybody know when these come out?

VildesVerden said...

They look gorgeous!

Dea said...

wow the new collection (^_^)
the colors are superb !!! i love them

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

I believe the collection comes out mid to late February