Tuesday, February 23, 2010

VROOMMMM VROOMMMMM! Nascar Inspired nails

This was a request from 1 of my YouTube subbies, Mrsjvaltierra. Nascar Inspired nails. I had a blast making these, especially since my mother is a HUGE Nascar fan. The # 42 is in honor of her favorite driver, Juan Pablo Montoya.

 

PRODUCTS USED:

Pro Nail Systems Base & Top Coat
Sally Hansen's Nail Lacquer in - Sheerleader
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Mellow Yellow
China Glaze in - Cherry Pie
O.P.I. in - My Throne For A Cranberry Scone
China Glaze in - Frost Bite
L.A. Colors Art Deco in - Black & in White
Migi Nail Art Pens in Black & in White
Nailene Perfect Tips French Tip Guides


For full tutorial, check out my You Tube channel.

www.youtube.com/user/dollface22772
OR

click the You Tube link in my blog sidebar.


 




3 comments:

Paige said...

Very pretty design!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! I love it!
Your mom has good taste! ;)

Pam said...

very cute