Thursday, February 25, 2010

Early Spring...or just wishful thinking

Today I decided to combination my two latest obsessions...or perhaps it's three. 
Green Polish
Holo Polish
Moonicure's

Because I am SO damned tired of winter, the snow and dull,gray days....I grabbed for China Glaze's "L8R G8R". This awsome spring green Holo.
But, that wasn't enough for me, I then took Claire's "Evergreen" and gave myself a moonicure.

*WARNING*
L8R G8R DOES stain nails. It is essential to use base coat when wearing this polish.

Ahhhh, that's more like it. I'm really into these two-toned moonicure's lately. They are so simple, but so pretty. So, for now at least, I can pretend, if only for a few minutes that it's actually Spring outside.

Here's a couple other Holo's I grabbed.
From Milani's new line, this is a "Hi-Res", a light purple Holo.
And China Glaze's "Rated Holographic", which I believe is from the OMG Collection, as well as "L8R G8R"


 
I'm very pleased with all 3 of these, and I'm sure Ill be picking up more.
In the meantime, I hope this Spring moonicure holds me over till the sun finally comes out. 

3 comments:

Paige said...

Those are beautiful!

nihrida said...

Now that's some serious holo. Love it!

Musicalhouses said...

Ooh I love holos! They look so awesome on you! :)