Saturday, February 27, 2010

Contest Entry - Picnic Hijack!**WINNER 1st PLACE**

 

OMG, SO time consuming, but what I blast I had making these nails for LuxuriousNails Contest. The theme, creativity....do you think I pulled it off? LOL

The list is so long for these nails, I decided not to list them.
Who wants to read a "War in Peace" length product list? 
But I can tell you that the checkered tablecloth is just a simple Red & White Striper and that acrylic paints were used for most of the designs.

Hmm, I'm sensing a theme with all my nail tutorials as of late. What could it be.....oh yeah, HURRY UP SPRING!!

If you'd like to see this full tutorial
please visit my You Tube channel

www.youtube.com/user.dollface22772

OR

click on the You Tube link in the sidebar
---------------->> 



12 comments:

nihrida said...

WOW! Great job! This must have taken you a long time... Well done! *claps*

Paige said...

I love this, very creative!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW!
That is awesome!

erica said...

Just found your blog and I absolutely love it!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

very creative, i love freehand also but needs a lot of patient and effort.. thumbs up.. i know its hard to do it! goodluck! =)

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

very creative, i love freehand also but needs a lot of patient and effort.. thumbs up.. i know its hard to do it! goodluck! =)

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks so much everyone!

spifftiff88 said...

GORGEOUS!

chocaddict said...

wow! that's very creative and a very minute work, impressive!

Melinda said...

You are so talented!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thsnk you! I'm so glad you all like it!

Unknown said...

I LOOOOVE :)