Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Better After Submission



Ever hear of it?? 

If you say no, then you are SERIOUSLY missing out.

This is one of the best blogs of come across that isn't nail related.
GASP!
Yup, I said it.

This blog is all about your before/after photos.
What I mean is....finding an old table, and then re-doing it into something that not only looks gorgeous but can also be re-purposed.
This is great for garage sale finds. But there is such a wide spectrum of before and afters. Including re-decorating, re-models....


So, I decided to send in my submission.
I bought this co-op with my husband in 2002...and we've been working on it ever since. We got it at a steal, but the place was a hole and needed a major overhaul. Old cracked walls, out dated appliances and mauve carpeting throughout. 
MAUVE!!!
YUCK!

Anyways....alot of sweat and elbow grease has gone into this place.


Here's my Before/ After of my living-dining room combo.




BEFORE



AFTER



If you haven't checked out this blog, I highly recommend that you do. It will give you so much inspiration to tackle things you never thought possible!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great post and your living room/dining room is gorgeous!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks so much Jackie!