Sunday, January 3, 2010

What's Coming Up In The New Year...



New designs, that's what's coming up!! I've got many, MANY new nail designs instore for you. Some, I've already tried, some are my personal favorites and some I'll be trying out for the first time, all in upcoming tutorials. Some will be simple, some will be more detailed, but ALL will be fun to try and play around with. I encourage everyone to try them, but I ask only one thing in return. I WANNA SEE! So, please, either send me pics of any of my designs you've tried out OR make a video response to any of my videos you've done. Nothing would make me happier. Nail art is a fun and creative way of expressing who you are. Don't be afraid to try new things!
xoxoxo - Dolly

HERE'S SOME DESIGNS COMING UP THIS MONTH:

"Heavy Metal"
"AVATAR" - inspired
"Graffiti"
"Purple Petals"
"Barbie Loves Mac" - inspired
"Windows" - inspired
"Peace Out"
"Rock Star"
And several Valentine's inspired nails

I'm so excited to get these new designs out to you, and there is so much more to come!! As always, if you have any questions or requests, please don't hesitate! Also, if you'd like me to review any nail products or to try out new nail colors or nail collections, please just let me know. You can contact me via YouTube www.youtube.com/dollface22772 OR you can e-mail me directly at
dollface22772@hotmail.com

0 comments: